The group of companies LCLT-Logistics and the Customs representative «OTVT» (license 0802/00 dated 15.06.2017) provides services in customs clearance of different goods transported across the Customs Union boundaries on all means of transport. We operate in the North-West, Central and Far East and other regions of Russia.
Long-term experience of our team members makes it possible to offer a complete the goods range of cargo customs clearance services with respect to Russian legislation specifics, regulatory requirements of normative acts of the Federal Customs Service and international Law.
Just in 2017 our specialists processed over 7000 customs declarations for the goods transported by rail, road, sea and air carriers. In case of electronic declaration of goods we extensively employ the technology of preliminary information of customs authorities and remote discharge of cargoes.
Over the years we gained much expertise in clearance of various categories of goods including:
- Auto parts
- Building materials
- Manufacturing machinery
- Oil products
- Chemical plant products
- Excise and other goods
Within the framework of customs clearance we offer a range of services:
- Preliminary consulting services on external economic operations, customs clearance and preparation of necessary documentation for goods, customs check-up procedure – as prescribed by legal requirements and normative acts specific to concrete categories of goods;
- Checking submitted documents for completion and correctness;
- Expert examination of external economic operation contracts;
- Classification of the goods in accordance with the codes of Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Classification and preliminary cost estimation of customs duties and fees;
- Preparation and examination of documents, assistance in making arrangements for obtaining of the Resolution of the customs authority in charge of goods classification, if it becomes necessary;
- Examination of existing permits, certificates and licenses and assistance in the obtaining of the missing ones;
- Registration of participants in External Economic Activity;
- End-to-end customs clearance, fill-in and filing of cargo declarations;
- Assistance in the course of customs control;
- Advocating clients’ interests in case of cargo inspection by customs authorities;
- Organization of cargo relocation to a temporary storage warehouse, if necessary.
Upon client’s request we provide cargo customs clearance services in case of import and export operations from any location in Russian Federation.
Working with us you can count on professionalism in documentation preparation, proper control, appreciation of your shipment specifics and client-oriented approach.
To review services provided by us click here.